Sunday, August 12, 2012

Kaua'i



What a beautiful place! It's amazing how much beauty can be packed into such a small space! Virtually vacant, pristine beaches hug rugged terrain thats perfect for hiking or getting your rental car stuck in. Flowing creeks are tickled by swinging vines, allowing the perfect place for crawdads and other dwellers to bask in Kauai's secret crevices. Waterfalls are decorated with happy heads bobbing below with the echo of a foreign tongued symphony. This magical isle is one worth visiting! I had the opportunity to stay on a sailboat on Hanalei Bay during my visit, accompanied by the finest quesadilla maker of the Pacific.

sailin
I am happy to say I am finally in an art gallery! The Ship Store Gallery in Kapa'a features my 8x10 painting of Wai'oli Hui'ia Church in Hanalei. I will attach an image of it as soon as I have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment